Corporate Goddess Wellness Seminars- Supporting Women in Business
Corporate Goddess works with business women in the corporate world who need to bridge the gap between the corporate and wellness worlds.
We take the “fluff” out of wellness regimes, with seminars that strike all the right chords with the busy modern-day corporate woman.
Daily stress is a reality for most for most women in business. Our goal is to support women in business towards achieving good health and holistic wellness, allowing them to reach their maximum potential.
Business stress: What are the warning signs?
- Physical: Headaches, insomnia, fatigue, appetite changes, addiction.
- Emotional: Anxiety, anger, unhappiness, irritability, depression and frustration.
- Mental: Forgetfulness, worry, indecisiveness.
We offer women simple, natural and holistic solutions to combat business stress. Our seminars are specifically designed to benefit and appeal to women working in the corporate sector that operate in a highly competitive fast-moving environment.
Topics covered in our seminars include:
- How to protect your immune system from office stress
We will focus on how stress can have an undesirable effect on your immune system. We will discuss some ways to protect your immune system such as:
- How essential oils can play a vital role in boosting your immunity.
- How your parasynthetic nervous system can help in boosting your immunity by regulating its stress response.
- Why rest is so important when the harmony of your body is out of sync or when you are suffering from stress.
- How an improper sleep cycle can affect your health and lower your immunity and how to regulate and improve this cycle.
- How to bring back your focus and productivity and clear creative blocks
We look at the various ways in which you can bring back your lost focus and productivity and clear creative blocks for good.
- How to supercharge your life by working with your hormonal cycle
We will show you the importance of cycle syncing and how to work with your cycle and not against it. We will help you plan your work routine around the times of your cycle when you are most exhausted and when you have lots of energy to ensure you are getting the most from life.
- How to deal with PMT and menopause at work
Various symptoms such as mood swings, concentration issues, intolerable cramps and headaches will be focused on along with steps that can be taken to relieve them.
- What to do when you are exhausted and feel like you are about to burn out
We will focus on techniques that can help reduce anxiety and guide you through periods of trauma and transition.
- How to deal with stressful situations at work
Stressful situations of work affect millions of people everyday and is a challenging problem. We will focus on dealing with severe stress triggers such as:
- Aggressive or rude behavior.
- An anxious or fraught atmosphere:.
- Low morale.
- Lack of productivity.
We will guide you through a complete action plan on how to deal with these situations holistically.
- Ways to cure a work headache with essential oils
Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote physical and psychological wellbeing. These oils applied only in small amounts can have huge benefits with stress and anxiety symptoms. Here, we will focus on the different ways to cure headaches with essential oils.
- Miraculous cures for eye strain and how to deal with neck and shoulder pain at work.
Visual strain, neck and shoulder pain are major epidemics in corporate environments due to long hours spent in front of computer screens. We demonstrate simple and effective techniques for alleviating these problems which can prove incredibly damaging to work life and productivity.
- How to stop stress affecting your digestion
One of the most common complaints arising from work stress are is digestion issues. The digestive system is vulnerable to the presence of stress especially when it becomes chronic. This is because the nervous system and the digestive system are closely intertwined. The biochemical and hormonal changes that occur in response to emotional stress have immediate and persistent effect on digestive system. Here we take you through measures that you can take to help manage the stress of daily life and improve your digestive health.
The benefits of our seminars
- Boost morale: Enhance employee satisfaction, productivity reduce stress and improve overall health.
- Flexibility: We schedule seminars at times and days that suit you.
- Variety of hot topics: Each event is specially selected to appeal the women operating in highly competitive and fast moving environments.
- Lifelong skills: Attendees acquire a selection of tips, insights and strategies to increase energy levels and boost emotional and mental wellbeing.
We help you to create a healthy workplace environment by incorporating healthy lifestyle habits and strategies to manage mental and physical health issues arising from stress and anxiety.
The modern business world can be extremely stressful at certain times and can easily become overwhelming.
Our corporate wellness seminars are an engaging and inspiring way to improve health and wellness at your workplace. Happy, healthy employees, have increased productivity, reduced stress and illness and increased workplace satisfaction. We teach effective wellness strategies that participants can easily integrate into their lives to improve their health through simple, holistic and natural methods.
Why should you invest in a corporate wellness program?
Every business needs to succeed. Essential to achieving success is having engaged and committed staff who rally around the company to get things done in a proper manner.
One of the barriers staff face however is keeping healthy- both mentally and physically.
These holistic programs will help your employees make healthier choices that improve both their work and lifestyle. A good wellness program will give your staff energy to complete work, happily, efficiently and effectively.
If you are ready to invest in the wellbeing of your staff and your company through a corporate wellness program, feel free to contact us discuss a full day or half day seminar tailored to suit your requirements.
Email: [email protected]