Detox Your Work Space
If you use essential oils, you probably know how amazing they can be for health and wellness. The aromatic extracts offer lots of benefits from home and also your place of work. Essential oils can help reduce anxiety, kill harmful germs and increase your productivity. Here are 7 easy ways that you can use essential oils at work:
- Clean workspace: There is no shortage of germs around the office. Regularly wipe down your workspace with essential oil based cleansers (see below).
- Health boost: Essential oils such as Cinnamon have been found effective at inhibiting common sources of bacteria causing illness including those that were resistant to antibiotics. So you can use it as a hand sanitizer (see below).
- Air purifier: If your office is scent friendly, consider using a small oil diffuser. Simplify fill the bottle with fresh water and several drops of your favourite oil and spray a light mist around your workspace.
- Reduce stress and anxiety: There’s no doubt that workplaces can be stressful environments. There’s no Shortage of opportunities to feel stress creeping in. Oils such as lavender have been found helpful reducing stress and anxiety.
- First aid: Essential oils can be effectively used in minor first aid treatments. In particular, tea tree oil is known for it’s anti-microbial properties and lavender for being an antiseptic.
Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner
3 cups (24fl oz) water
1/2 cup (4fl oz) white vinegar
1 Tbsp(1/2floz) castile soap liquid
1 tsp (1/6 oz) bicarbonate soda
5 drops of lemon oil
Mix all ingredients together and place into a glass spray bottle. Spray onto surface and wipe with a microfibre cloth,
Monitor/IPhone/IPad Screen Cleaner
3 cups (24fl oz) water 1/2 cup (4fl oz) white vinegar 5 drops of lemon oil
Put into a glass spray bottle. Shake to blend. Spray onto glass/mirror and wipe down with microfibre cloth.
Natural Hand Sanitiser
1/2 cup (4fl oz) water
1/2 cup (4fl oz) aloe vera gel
1 Tbsp (1/2fl oz) witch hazel
30 drops of cinnamon
10 drops each of clove, and eucalyptus essential oils
20 drops of either lemon or wild orange essential oil (depending on which aroma you like)
Mix essential oils. Add witch hazel and water to the oils and mix well. Add this mixture to the aloe vera gel and mix well. Place in a spray bottle. Shake well. Spray two or three times on your hands and rub together. Shake gently before each use.
Yoga/Pilates Mat Cleaner
1 cup (8fl oz) warm water
3 cups (24fl oz) white vinegar
8 – 12 drops of essential oils like eucalyptus, lavender, melaleuca
Mix ingredients and place in a glass spray bottle
Spray liberally over mat. Let the cleaner soak in a before cleaning it off. Wipe the mat with a wet cloth and ensure all cleaner is removed. Rub the mat down with a soft dry cloth. Repeat on the other side.
Air Freshener Spray
5 drops of lavender oil
5 drops of lemon oil
3 drops of peppermint oil
2 cups (16fl oz) of water
Mix the ingredients and place into a glass spray bottle. Spray into air around desk as desired
Also especially for you – enjoy 24% off Young Oils essential oils and natural products
EVERY TIME YOU ORDER!! Click Here