2020 is up and running..
..& how are you feeling?
Lit up, excited, grounded?
Maybe you’re still getting in the groove..
… or wondering where to begin?
..grounding into your intentions and clarifying what you want in the month ahead?
..planning out what you need to do to feel the way you want to feel?
The foundation of a good relationship with intentions and goals is keeping in mind that the primary aim of setting and working toward them is to feel the way you want to feel.
Now is the time to reflect on the past month: what worked, what didn’t, and what you did to get closer to your intentions for this year.
Now is the time look forward to the month ahead and think about what you want to create, experience, and how you’ll take care of yourself.
The idea is first to reflect and then plan. This is not about grinding. It’s about giving your ambitions space to form, refine, and serve you.
When reflecting go with whatever suits you.
Bullet points or stream-of-consciousness.
Drawings or words.
Don’t hold back.
Make time. Get comfy. Create space, internally and externally. Listen deeply.
Think about feeling clearer and freer, being sync with yourself and how you want to feel – your core desired feelings.
Make the space to reflect and plan from a heartful place.
What are my Core Desired Feelings?
What are my Goals and Intentions?
When you’re clear on how you want to feel, you can be more open to what life wants to give you… and the form in which it shows up.
PAST MONTH REFLECTION
Questions for Clarity
- What actually happened last month for you? And how did you feel through it all?
- What’s working really well right now?
- What felt stuck, halted, slow, or resistant? Why?
- What was your most regular waking thought this past month?
- Which Core Desired Feelings were most alive for you this past month?
THE MONTH AHEAD
Questions for Intention Generation
- Do your goals/intentions feel aligned with how you most want to feel in this year?
- If not, what tweaks can you make to have your intentions be in service to your Core Desired Feelings?
- Which intention(s) do you want to be your main focus this month?
- What’s something you can stop doing that will help you feel better-lighter- freer-stronger this month?
- Or… what do you want to start doing?
IDEAS. WISDOM. DESIRES.
… anything is possible.
Before you go remember …
If this resonates with you, give yourself the ultimate gift this week with a FREE Desire Map Printable Diary and Planner and Introductory Goal Planning Workshop!