Adaptogen herbs help to bring the hormones and enzyme factors that control stress and immunity into balance. If you have symptoms of fatigue that are immune and/or stress related, these herbs can be powerfully helpful.
Adaptogens should not be used to increase resilience to stress as this will eventually lead to worse burnout and exacerbated stress symptoms.
Adaptogens should be used in combination with lifestyle changes.
The use of adaptogens cannot take away from the need to prioritize healthy self-care and stress maintenance.
Adatogens should be used to assist in finding balance, not on giving you the ability to continue an overworked, over-energized lifestyle).
Adaptogens can assist with the following
- Brain Fog
- Inability to make clear decisions
- Focus concentration or memory
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Tired and Wired
- Restless sleep
- Digestion issues
- Overwhelm, in overdrive
- Inability to cope
- Increased anxiety depression
- Sugar, carbs or fatty foods
- Frequent colds or infections
- High blood pressure / cholesterol
- PMS, PCOS, Fertility, Miscarriage, Menopuase
Take as directed by a health professional:
- Improvement in physical stamina, exercise performance and well-being
- Improvement in mental performance, learning, memory
- Reduction in fatigue
- Improved stress response and functioning under stress
- Improvement for diminished libido, male fertility problems, erectile dysfunction
- Antioxidant activity
- Burn out
- Immune support – decrease frequency of colds, infections
Might improve thyroid function , might improve cancer-related fatigue , has been shown to increase 4 different immune cells , and improve anxiety.
Inhibits inflammation, depression, and fatigue.