Working a long work week can often lead to many hours sitting at a desk. Being so busy and so sedentary for so long for many people results in a poor office diet, dehydration and lots of caffeine. The results unfortunately can often mean being left feeling untoned and suffering from cellulite.
Nowadays, men and women both are constantly trying to reduce the amount of cellulite on their body by various essential means. The dimpled lumpy looking appearance of the skin can be an indication that your body is suffering from an inflammatory condition and is in need of some serious cleansing and detoxification. Essential oils can help you to eliminate your cellulite and also make you feel a lot healthier.
Essential oils for banishing cellulite
What many people do not realise is that essential oils can actually do wonders for assisting with toning up and cellulite.
Add 30 drops of each or your favourite combination of the following oils to your massage oil of choice, for example jojoba or sweet almond oil:
Oregano, thyme, lemon, grapefruit, juniper, fennel, cypress, celery
Massage the oil into the cellulite area at least twice a day after bath or shower until you see some improvement. For best results also add use 10 drops of the oils in your shower or bath.
The toning diet
It goes without saying that the routine needs to be combined with a healthy diet incorporating lots of water – aim for 2 litres a day and lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Alcohol, tea and coffee should be replaced with herbal teas in particular nettle and fennel.
Red meat and dairy products should be avoided.
Essential oils for other problem areas
For other areas that need toning, try 30 drops of any of the following oils, either on their own or as your combination of choice.
Lemongrass, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood, lime, pettigraine
Again, massage the oil into the problem area at least twice a day after bath or shower until you see some improvement and for best results also add use 10 drops of the oils in your shower or bath.
Essential oils for reducing your skin’s puffiness, toning and stimulating the skin
Reducing skin puffiness
- Juniper berry: It reduces the fluid retention while it’s cleansing properties stimulate circulation and helps your body clear out waste.
- Fennel: It’s cleansing action help to cleanse out toxins and also decrease water retention.
- Geranium: It stimulates circulation and lymphatic flow to reduce the puffiness and water retention.
- Grape fruit: It refreshes the skin while simultaneously toning sagging tissue. It has an anti-inflammatory enzyme that helps break down cellulite.
- Rosemary: It is a strong astringent and is used topically to stimulate circulation and it also tones and tightens the skin.
- Coffee: It contains a little amount of caffeine that energizes and stimulates the body.
- Lemon grass: The uplifting scent is refreshing and energizing. The oil stimulates blood flow while relaxing the muscles.
Also especially for you – enjoy 24% off Young Oils essential oils and natural products
EVERY TIME YOU ORDER – Click Here